Babys First 48 Hours
What is a First 48 hours Photography session?
In a time where you may not wish a photographer to be at the birth, the next best thing is we can photograph those moments immediately after the birth while you are still at the maternity ward amongst the place where all the love and emotions are happening. (If you would live birth photography, I can absolutely do that also. Let’s chat!)
The first 48 hours is literally when many first things are happening in your baby’s life. Somewhere in those first hours, we can capture those moments before they are gone. Treasured moments that not only you as parents will adore forever, but also by your baby once they have grown.
Capturing, first meetings with family, hugs, cuddles, first feedings, crying and quiet times. There is no posing involved and will be all-natural lifestyle moments capturing those sweet baby and family moments.
Sessions from $295
(book 2 packages ie maternity and newborn and receive $100 discount off the 2nd package)
What is included in a First 48 Sessions?
- This session takes place when you call within the first 48 hours. I like to be there as quickly after the birth as possible, so definitely the sooner the better.
- It can take place in the birthing centre, hospital or at home. It will take approx. 60 – 90 min.
- Will include a sneak peek of your photos within 24 hours for you to share on social media with family and friends.
- Lifestyle photography – unposed with a mixture of natural light and black and white images.
- Includes a minimum of 50 digital images from a downloadable online gallery.
We are lucky enough to have Kerry shoot our precious family moments and we couldn’t be happier with the experiences & with her results! She’s so lovely to work with, easy going, great with kids, and if you’re lucky, you’ll get the Paul & Kerry duo – a great team! We highly recommend them & look forward to capturing more memorable moments in the future!